People pet dogs out of the hobby. Because of this hobby of people, a lot of employment opportunities have been created. Though it is something astonishing to hear, it is true that many people earn due to the increase in this sector.
Professional dog grooming has shown many young people the way to income. It is not possible for everyone to do dog grooming. So, people go to the grooming centers for dog grooming. Hair trimming is one of the mentionable things about dog grooming. And dog clippers are the most necessary things in hair trimming. So for professional groomers, we will write the best professional dog clippers reviews.
With each clipper that we have listed in our review, you can get all the nice haircuts to the dogs of your clients. Though we are reviewing for the professionals, all the Clippers will also do a lot for the dogs of the general dog owners. So if you have a dog then you can follow the full review.
In the review, we will describe the specification and effectiveness of each clipper. So let us start the review regarding the professional dog clippers without focusing on other discussions.
A Summary of Our Favorites in 2023
The 5 Best Professional Dog Clippers Reviews- Top Picks!
Clipper’s choice is very much important for those who are performing professional dog grooming. This is because the clients will bring different types of dogs to the grooming center.
The coats of different breed dogs are usually different. Then if you do not have appropriate clippers, you will fall into trouble. For professional dog grooming, you will have to buy such clippers that will be used to cut coats of almost all breeds.
You may have different types of clippers in your collection. Still, we will review the best clippers in the market based on expert opinion. You might not have been aware of the names and functionality of those clippers. Those clippers will be more useful to general dog owners.
In the best professional dog clippers reviews, we will discuss all the details of the 5 best quality clippers. We will review each clipper in several parts. So, all the details of each clipper are presented in front of you.
1. Oster A5 Two Speed Animal Professional Dog Clippers
The Oster A5 Two Speed Animal Grooming Clipper is a great clipper for professional dog grooming. With this, you can trim the coats of all breeds. There will be no problem for the clipper to cut the coats no matter the coats are thick, thin, heavy or light.
It is a perfect clipper not only for dogs but also for all pet animals. There is nothing to worry about when the blades get sharp less for regular grooming. They provide the advantage of blade detaching. For that, you can easily change the blade and apply a new blade.
There are two kinds of speed in the motor and because of this, you will be able to trim on the feet, ears, and head. The X # 10 standard blades have been used in it which are very sharp. And the blades are too wide, due to which you can complete the trimming work faster.
You will get the clippers blade oil, blade cleaning brush, clippers grease, and carbon brush for free. This is one of the best clippers in terms of all aspects, and that is why we have included it in our best professional dog clippers reviews. The clipper also has a very good customer rating on Amazon.
2. Andis Ultraedge Super 2-Speed Professional Dog Grooming Clippers
As Andis is the best in producing personal clippers, they are also the best at producing professionals as well. Their UltraEdge Super 2-Speed Detachable Blade Clipper model has been specially designed for professional dog groomers.
Although it is a professional dog clipper, you can use it personally also. They also have 2-speed turbo benefits. It has a powerful motor with detachable sharp blades. So the job of the blade is to cut off the dog’s unwanted hair with the rotation of the motor.
You can also do the hair grooming of any pet animal. They have used a small cord for easy operation. It does not have that much vibration because of which the noise level is very low. Like all their other models, its housing is also shatterproof. The body frames have been made with very premium quality materials so that they are long lasting and have a heavy-duty feature.
If there are so many advantages in one clipper then it can be included in the best professional dog clippers reviews. Step by step, all the benefits of these professional clippers will be mentioned in the different points.
3. Wahl Professional Animal Arco Cordless Clipper Kit– Premium Choice
Wahl is another legend for producing professional dog clippers. Without the clipper of them, the clipper’s review will be incomplete. We have chosen to review that which one is more professional than many of their other clippers.
They always make cordless design clippers for wireless operation. There is a very good quality lithium battery inside for a long backup. After recharging the battery, you can perform the hair trimming task for a long time in outdoors. With the advantage of its 5 in 1 blade, you can trim the hair of any breed.
The motor running is very cool and smooth so your dogs do not get disturbed. Because the stroke of the motor is very speedy, it can give the best performance for the thick coats also. Because of the different size blades, you can have to trim on legs, faces, and ears.
We should always include the clipper in our best professional dog clippers reviews that is suitable for all breeds. You will find everything you want in this clipper as a professional groomer.
4. Oster Clipmaster Dog Grooming Clipper
This clipper is another best clipper that is remaining in the race competing with the Clippers by Oster, Andies, and Wahl. Considering the quality and features, these companies’ products remain in the competition first. So Oster Power Max 2-Speed Pet Clippers has taken place in number 4 in our review.
CryogenX Antimicrobial Blade is one of the most notable features of this clipper. The effectiveness of CryogenX is that the blades suppress the bacteria of the coats. And another thing about this clipper is that it has a dual-speed operation.
In addition, it is lightweight and small in size, and also travel-friendly. And the grip is also of excellent comfortable plastic. If you have groomed with the clipper for a long time, you will not have any problem with your hand. And by this, you can groom all breed dogs’ hair. Those who especially produce clippers for all pets will surely get a place in the best professional dog clippers reviews normally.
This clipper is a little more special due to the blades. Especially in the grooming center, you can do the grooming of many dogs with a single clipper. Because of trimming for different dogs, the dogs get bacteria from the clipper. But this blade prevents bacteria.
5. Wahl Professional Animal Bravura Lithium Clipper
To discuss at number 5, we are again returning to Wahl. This is because they produce a great level of professional dog clippers.
Their Wahl Professional Animal Bravura Lithium Clipper model has also been made keeping the fact of professional dog groomers in their mind. With this clipper, you will be able to trim the coats of all types of pet animals. No matter how thick the coat is, the clipper does not have any trouble in trimming.
The clipper is cordless because of which you will not have to carry the extra weight. Like their other models, naturally, it has a battery backpack inside. The lithium rechargeable battery can keep clippers active without electricity for about 90 minutes.
Powerful motor and sharp blade mix together for a great bond. No matter the coats are thick or thin, it will cut off everything. The blades are made in Germany. They give 1-year warranty to guarantee the quality.
In order to write the best professional dog clippers reviews, it will undoubtedly remain on the short list. This clipper has got a great popularity in all aspects considering the quality, advantages, and conveniences.
We will tell you just read the features and specifications. Now see, are you getting more benefits than what you wanted? You must say they are giving more. Still, if you do not like it after buying then there will be a 30-day return system. You are getting the chance to test it in totally zero risks. Then why are you late? Just order this cool clipper today.
Buyer’s Guide How to Select the Best Professional Dog Clippers
For selecting the best professional clippers, some features that are necessary should be followed by dog professional owners and groomers. These features will help the owners and make sure their facilities to do their work properly.
Features to Look For
Following some features help to choose the best one for professionals:
- Speed: For choosing the best, speed selection must be needed. Single or one speed clippers are suited for single coated hair and finer hair but it’s not suited for coarse and rough and double coated hair. So, select one as your need, if you have one type dog.
- Blade: If you want to get a faster job, then use a sharp low heated blade. Ceramic blades are perfect if you are a professional. The metallic blade will be heated at a short time using that can harm your dog.
- Corded vs Cordless: Corded clippers are best if you want to cut a group of pet. It has much power and energy sources for handling much dog. But it’s not easy to reach on difficult part and moving on body not so easy. On the other hand, cordless clippers are so easy to handle on pets body. But there is a recharge problem. During long time work, it may finish its charge that creates a awkward situation. You may choose your clipper as your need what types of cut that you want to get of your dog.
- Guide Combs: Sometimes there are some guides lines in your clippers help to do your job firstly and easily. If you are a beginner, so ensure the clippers have some instructions.
- Home Use or Professional Use: Before buying clippers, you should notice what you are! You are a new at this sector or professional one. As your capability, you must choose your right one that brings out a good result for both you and your dog.
- Size and Weight: The most important thing to consider is about size and weight. For the small sized dogs, you should avoid the big clippers that will hamper your pretty pets. But for the big sized you should select the medium one. Heavy weighted and big sized clippers are difficult to handle that occur the dangerous issues and also makes a noise, if their vibration is so much high can hamper the concentration of dog and also groomer.
- Maintenance: Some clippers are obtained at the market with difficult features but not easy to use or handle. You should buy easy functioned clippers having quality blades and elements will help to maintenance during trimming.
- Noise: Dogs are silent lover pets, very sensitive to noise, especially when the noise-creating clippers touch their body during cleaning. So, select the quieter and smooth clippers can ensure a quality time during trimming.
- Price: Quality products service the quality performance, but the budget is the main issue. As your budget, you have to select quality clippers having a longer duration.
Here are some frequently asked questions about professional dog clippers:
Professional dog clippers are made to cut through heavy, matted, or curly fur. These models are more powerful than regular ones—and often come with extra accessories!
No, human hair clippers are not designed for dogs, and using them on your pet can cause discomfort or injury.
It depends on how often you use them and the quality of the blades. Blades should be replaced every 6-12 months or when they become dull, damaged, or otherwise unfit for purpose.
To help your dog get used to the sound of a clipper, begin by introducing them during quiet or low-stress times. Give treats and praise as he becomes accustomed to this new experience.
Yes, you can use dog clippers on other animals; however, different blades may be required depending on the animal’s fur or hair. Always research appropriate blades before clipping an unfamiliar type of animal.
Those who are doing professional dog grooming usually need to buy a lot of clippers. So, we would like to say that it will be better for you to buy all the clippers we have suggested. For that, you will be able to enjoy many benefits and satisfy your clients. If you want to enhance the dog’s beauty with nice haircutting, you need professional quality clippers.
All of the clippers which we have reviewed are professional dog clippers. Besides professional work, those who want to use it personally can also buy those. Because all the Clippers listed in the best professional dog clippers reviews are equally effective for all pets.
Hopefully, you will go ahead in professional life by purchasing our recommended clippers. We always wish the best of luck to you all and for your loving dogs.